AVL is on a quest to find an innovative engineer with the desire to work with the MEAN stack developing new and exciting web-based products. The successful candidate will you be joining our agile team bringing new innovation to our industry. Our DevOps environment includes working with cutting edge technologies with quick iterations. This is a unique opportunity to join the world's largest independent company for the development of powertrain systems.
“Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.”
* Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications.
* Supports and/or install software applications/operating systems.
* Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development field.
* Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or computer engineering
* C# .NET and Visual C++ programming language knowledge
* Visual C++, ATL, COM/ActiveX, Visual Basic programming languages knowledge
* DevOps experience a definite plus
* Experience with Typescript/ES6 also a plus