"Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.”
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems.
•Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
•Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
•Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
•Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
•A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or computer engineering.
* 2 or more years’ experience.
* Experience with web development using the MEAN stack: Mongo (3.6), Express, Angular (2+), and Node (8.10).
* Experience with Typescript/ES6
* Experience with Oracle/SQL
* DevOps experience a definite plus
* Experience with C#, C++ is a plus.
* Experience with web components (Polymer) also a plus