The Project Engineer I provides the required systems integration and design necessary to execute customer projects or support sales activities.
The specific roles of a Project Engineer I include:
- Executes engineering tasks according to project requirements.
- Supports sales activities by providing technical input to customer requirements
- Single point technical contact for customer projects
- Completes engineering evaluation, manufacturing and installation documentation necessary to deliver test system in accordance with customer specifications
- Coordinates and executes technical design reviews for internal and external meetings
- Provide technical input to support manufacturing of equipment and site activities
- Executes project in compliance with engineering principles, local codes, company standards, maintainability and customer requirements
- Utilize appropriate CAD and engineering tools to create best in class solutions
- Supports project manager in customer meetings, financial estimates, vendor relations
- Other duties as required to insure project success