Project Manager I is responsible for projects ranging in scope from a single piece of equipment to fairly simple test systems. This role could also be to assist Senior or level II Project Managers.
- Controlling of projects with low commercial, social, and technical complexity.
- Co-ordination of Engineering, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Customer site activities.
- Managing the project initialization and planning
- Ensures implementation of projects in compliance with all related processes to achieve targets (cost, timing, deliverables) and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures project quality gates (handovers from and to other departments, design reviews etc) are fully complied with
- Scope change management
- Customer Relationship Management during project execution.
- Authority of overall budget control – manage and control contingency
- Interface with Finance and support project accounting requirements.
- Identify new business opportunities on existing projects.
- Responsible for applying appropriate tools and methods (OFFER, Prism, risk management, Open Issues lists, documentation, internal project reporting, etc.)
- Proactive in escalating as appropriate to keep cost, timing, and deliverables on track while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Conduct project lessons learned with project team and management